Welcome! The purpose of this UNIPS module is to guide you in planning and developing your courses with an entrepreneurial focus. This course is aimed for university teachers, doctoral students, and all the academic personnel with teaching duties and an interest in teaching and learning.
This module gives you competencies to:
- identify the elements of entrepreneurial pedagogy;
- analyze your course or program by using the framework of entrepreneurial learning;
- interpret how entrepreneurial learning could reflect on your work;
- modify your teaching by using elements of entrepreneurial pedagogy.
You can study all of the materials independently. This module is also available for guided study (1 ECTS credit); for this option, please contact your own university and see the further instructions at the end of the module.
Self-study means that you watch the videos and other materials independently. You can also take the tests and complete the assignments that interest you the most. You can do this at any time and in any order.
The self-study assignments are:
- Test your competences in entrepreneurship education (MTEE test).
- Evaluate your course by using the framework for entrepreneurship education.
Take the MTEE test to find out more about your entrepreneurship and enterprise education competencies.
Based on the results of the test, define the most important development areas that you should take into consideration when planning your teaching.
FRAMEWORK FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL LEARNING
Watch the videos about using the Framework for Entrepreneurial Learning.
Select a set of courses and evaluate the different aspects of entrepreneurial learning by using the Framework for Entrepreneurial learning.
ADDITIONAL READING (compulsory for guided study)
Contact your own university for information regarding guided studies based on these materials.
MODULE CREATED BY UNIPS
Content: Elena Ruskovaara, LUT University (LUT); Katja Lahikainen, LUT; Pirjo Kuru, LUT